Information We Collect
When you willingly provide your information or sign up for our services, we may collect the following information from you:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Application details
- Payment information (if applicable)
- Other information that you voluntarily provide to us
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system, when you visit our website.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the services you requested
- Process your payments (if applicable)
- Communicate with you about your account and our services
- Improve our website and services
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any third parties.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with our services or as required by law. If requested, we will securely delete or destroy your information except as required for record keeping purposes or by law.
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before providing them with any personal information.